Honolulu Criminal Defense Attorney

Call Today!


What are the next steps after CPS or CFS removes my child from the home?

More Video Q & A Videos

Owner of Rottweilers cited after attack in Pupukea Play Video
How does the defense of self-defense work? Play Video
What is domestic violence? Play Video
What is restitution? Play Video
Can a convicted felon ever possess a firearm? Play Video
What is the difference between a misdemeanor charge and a felony charge? Play Video
Can the police search my premises without a search warrant? Play Video
I have not yet been charged, but am only under investigation, do I still need an attorney? Play Video
The government seized my money because they thought it was drug money What can I do to get it back? Play Video
Am I entitled to bail out of a juvenile detention center as an adult can bail out of jail? Play Video
I heard that federal agents are asking questions about me. What does this mean? Play Video
What can happen to a juvenile when they are found guilty? Play Video
Do juveniles have the same right to counsel as do adults? Play Video
If I simply intend to plead guilty, why do I need an attorney? Play Video
Do the charges have to be proven true beyond a reasonable doubt in a Hawaii juvenile case? Play Video
What are the federal sentencing guidelines? Play Video
Do I have a right to a jury trial as a juvenile? Play Video
Is there credit for good behavior in federal prison after a federal crime conviction? Play Video
Will I have to register as a sex offender if I am convicted of a sexual offense in Hawaii? Play Video
What are my Miranda rights? Play Video
I was arrested for a felony offense. What should I do? Play Video
What is the statute of limitations for a violent crime in Hawaii? Play Video
I am suspected of a serious crime and am under investigation. What should I do? Play Video
Can I apply for a visa if I have a violent crime conviction? Play Video
Is there parole for people who have been convicted of a federal crime? Play Video